Alistair Warwick is a
- conductor / music director / organist / singer
- music engraver and typesetter using Score™ and InDesign™
- bit of a geek (likes web design)
He holds Bachelors and Masters degrees in music and has undertaken studies in theology and liturgy.
His freelance company, The Art of Music, combines these skills by providing music engraving and typesetting services, including the music for the Papal Visit to the UK in 2010, Hymns for Prayer & Praise (melodies and full music editions), for Common Worship, as well as other original scores and choral music publications.
Incorporated Society of Musicians
Alistair is a full member of the ISM, the UK’s professional body for musicians, retaining standards in the profession whilst offering essential backup for today’s musician.
Current work includes:
- Director of Music, Holy Trinity Scottish Episcopal Church, Stirling
- Conductor, Stirling University Choir
- Gold Award examiner for RSCM
This is informed by previous work:
- Programme Director for Sacred Music Studies, RSCM & Bangor University
- RSCM Coordinator for Scotland
- Tutor for Sacred Music Studies (Bangor University, Wales)
- Director of Music, Arundel Cathedral
- Organist, St Mary’s Church, Dunblane
- Founder and Conductor, Dunblane Chamber Orchestra
- Organist, Worth Abbey
- Pastoral work in South London